Friday, June 13, 2008

now to reap.

Well~ I finished it yesterday, the third day of painting. Nothing much to say 'cept let you guys see.

The Red Vase (Day light)


The Red Vase (Yellow Lighting)


The Red Vase (Close-up, Yellow Lighting)

---

So anyways, all's that's left is to sell it online, since my parents found the painting gloomy~ heh. Anyways, i'll be back doing my homework and start doing my second painting after that.


Oh, and I saw my brother off the airport yesterday~ some sec school overseas trip thingy~ so cool, imagine going with cca/class/close friends to australia for one week...T_T im so envious. My only trip like this was when i was a missionary in India, went for some model united nations thing, to Delhi, with 2 other class mates. In a rickerty train, and we were'nt even close la. Still, it was fun and exciting. heh...

Nothing much to do not. 'cept work. jeez.

Miss Camofont?

No comments: