Friday, June 12, 2009

Not a twit

haaa, I'm on a break now, just finished (generally) my critical analysis. In 2 hours! hahaha.
now I'm left with the referencing and touching up. Hopefully it's all cool.

Anyways, I will be water baptised tomorrow! It will be at East Coast Part at 3, and after that, I will be zipping off to HK, apparently it's the last holiday I can have with my family, because after this:

2010: I have NS, brother O levels,
2011: I still have NS, sister's O levels
2012: Come out from NS, maybe spend a year as missionary? Brother's A levels??
2013: Brother's NS, Sister's A levels????
2014: Brother NS, me/sis unknown unknown unknown.

hahah something like that, but well, you can see that at least for the next few years, it will be close to impossible to go overseas for a vacation every again :( I wanna pew pew to Japan! or Korea, hmm.

So yeah, what that leaves me is, out of so many deadlines due during the hols, I have only 1 week to complete all of them. sucks big time but well, thankfully after today I have my masina done, hopefully it will score well.

and for a generally text-based post, heres a picture! Good thing I wont be around for ZC to kill me xP


See you all soon.

No comments: