Sunday, December 30, 2007

ok, let's clarify this. I'm male, and straight, and yes, Guys do have the Right to Gossip.

ItsliekomgimnotgonnabeblondeandliekkkkanythinwithallthetwennysandawesomesBUT

This is my first post. Do come back if you're just ____ bored and need to read some _____ unfiltered thoughts of mine.

Feel free to air your opinions in the c-box at the bot even if you think im _____ . 

Just Keep checking back. I'm sure your _____ life will allow it.

AND yes, if you need to know, this blog was made to attract attention, and of course, update my friends about my life (politically correct answer).

If you're not rolling your eyes already or rubbing those goose-pimples...liekwateva?! be back soon.

I'll do my _____ utmost to keep you Entertained.

(Feel in the blanks with what you deem appropriate)
(Off watching TV and feeling _____ about the New Year because of the Pile of _____homework left)

No comments: