Monday, December 31, 2007

Exclusive Interview with The French Chef:


Since no one knows much about the man who calls himself The French Chef, The Straight Times decided to do an exclusive behind-the-sins interview with The Man himself...


Reporter: In 10 words, describe yourself.
TFC: Erm, actually...no,err you see, I ehh, ermmmm, I-

Reporter: Okay that's 10 words, it's enough, thank you. So what are the major projects you're currently undertaking?
TFC: Erm, major projects huh?... That would be getting my writcomm assignments done by next thursday...

Reporter: Any interesting events in your life lately?
TFC: I watched Will Smith's "I am Legend" a few days back and thought it was a real joke. I mean, it should be "I am History!"...I'm the REAL Legend....I mean, he died right? you get it? huh huh? He's history! *chokes on laughter*

Reporter: =.= errr right...so is there any advice you would like to share with our viewers?
TFC: Stick to reading my blog. I don't B!+(H
Reporter:Erh, Thanks. 

No comments: