Friday, January 11, 2008

ImaBack C|;D-|-<

Hi All, sorry for not updating for so long...but liek omfgshubbqpwned its only one week la. Not a crime. Anyways, if you gotta know why I havent been blogging, it's because i've been weeping about inflation and the lack of quality in food.

I mean, let's take last monday when i had a mee pok tah for $3. It was 50 cents more expensive, and there was even lesser noodles then usual. liek wth can?! and they forget to give me any 
complimentary lizard with the food....

So I was calculating...

If they earn 50c extra for every bowl...
2 hour of selling noodles = 50c * 200 = $100 more
1 day of selling noodles = $100 * 24 = $3000 more
1 month of selling noodles = $3000 * 30 = $150,031
1 year of selling noodles = $$$9 234, 340, 093, 813, 593, 003, 172, 145, 388, xxx extra!

My calculations should be off by +/- $10 since i didnt do maths for 1 year now...xD

So as  I was saying, if things keep up with this inflation...things are gonna get frigging ridiculous.

Imagine paying $50 for a cup of milo ice with lizard,
or $10 to use a public toilet?
or having a waiter stare at you for giving him ONLY a $500 tip
 
so yeah.
Anyways. I said i was weeping for the lack of food quality right?
so here it is: 


This is MegaBites. The place where me and my poly peeps eat at most of the week. It's not in Ngee Ann, its at SIM. But since the inflation, we sorta go there lesser now? restricting to 3 visits less? so we go there abotu 89 times a week now...





No comments: