Friday, January 25, 2008

Chasing Kway Teow.

Went to Gladys's place on Friday night for net. But I was there early...and erm, the rest were out for street-E. So I was fiddling with my phone when I saw Kway Teow peeking out from behind the curtains.


In case you're confused, Kway Teow is Cheryl's hamster. And like the bald guy in Prison Break, Kway Teow mysteriously escaped out of his cage. Since I was the only person in the house except Glady's mom, i ran about like an idiot trying to catch Kway Teow. And Kway Teow, is seriously some hamster on steroids. It was drifting on the marble floor as I clumsily chased after it. 



Finally got the lil' bugger after 10 minutes ++ ^^. Sorry la, I had to use container in the end cauz I dowanna squash him with my fingers...If it were my pet hamster I wouldn't mind...cauz it's my sister's :x


Cooling down infront of the fan O.o Poor Thing.


Back and safe, where it belongs. Seriously, there was no visible and possible escape out of it's cage la. O.o

Anyways. I started the day out, on Friday really suckily. I left my phone at home. liek omggz. Heh. and I only found out only after the train left Pasir Ris (T_=) and erm, after shaking in the corner crying for the next few stops. I had the time from Bedok to Dover to ponder about my reliance on my phone.

O.o Liek quite obsessive la. I tried to make myself enjoy the experience of a day out without my phone, but like very insecure leh. (YA LAH! guys also can be insecure can?! =.=) So I wondered about the smses and calls I was going to miss and erm, when I got home, except for Mark's call. I got nothing else...no one misses me T^T.

Anyways. Today, my dad got back the phone bills and erm, I loled at my siblings. Both of them got 1k free sms per month, but my brother did a 1013 while my sister used 1320++ O.o Lol. 

I go do work le la. 2 more weeks nia...xD


No comments: