Monday, January 28, 2008

Fan Art and miscellaneous stuff

Thanks to an annoymarkous fan that send me this fan art (below)...erm. He/she was inspired to visually replicate me in such a fashion...except that I do not hold shovels xD. If not, everythings detail perfect. 



Erm well, latest things, Im losing the discipline to wake up when my alarm clock rings...T_T but I still get to school on time ^^. Must be me...and according to Ben .C, Ngee Ann is finally having shuttle service to school from Tampanies next sem onwards! cool huh. and erm. 

I find surveymonkey...too troublesome. yeah, whatever la. flame me or whatnot (omgzwtfnubbz surveyMNKY easy **** omgznubbz) heh, it's personal preference.

And to people needing to study for the next two weeks. All the best. Don't miss me.

No comments: