Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Changi Airport T3.

This is Changi Airport's latest Terminal 3. It's a pretty funky place and yesterday was my second time there liek omgg. Was seeing a relative off. Anyways, I got you folks some pictures and a bunch of reasons why you should go check the place out.


Reason 1: The biggest reason- I've been there. So you guys should make a pilgrimage to the place just for this important reason alone. But don't expect any evidence that I've been there, cauz they clean up the place every 23 minutes to keep it clean, liek, no terrorist bomber is ever gonna be caught in T3 cauz their fingerprints wouldn't be there...


Reason 2: The place is frigging huge and made up of plenny' of glass. Seriously. So huge, you'd expect a A380 to land in the place itself.


Reason 3: It's worth looking at the viewing gallery of the departure lounge where you point and laugh at the lucky b_t__ds who are going to fly off, trying to make then feel uncomfortable.


Reason 4: They have a new fountain! Liek~ who needs Wild, Wild Wet when you got this multi-story dog bowl with japanese theme?

Reason 5: They have these waterfalls all over the place, like really- these are the coolest things about in this place la. Glass WaterFalls! Where else can you get evidence that our tax is being squandered for such rubbish? and the inflation...>_T

Oohhh. That's my grandmother and me. She's a nice lady I tell you. I love my grandma. 

T3 i tell you, is a great place to relax and take some photos. Nice place. and erh...btw, for every guy visiting T3's toilets, they painted a damn realistic-looking moth on every urinal which scares the pee out of you. No kidding

So yeah. 

No comments: