Sunday, January 20, 2008

Going to The Edge with EHBC, and learning about the new hand sign...

This is Eric Hiah Boon Chuan! and I, The French Chef, wateva.

We went to youth service yesterday- called The Edge. It was alright. Cooler then morning services but...alright.oh well.

So anyways, Eric was teaching me a new hand sign, like the ones above. 

It stands for "no-link". Cauz your thumb and pinkie won't meet in that position. Use it when people say random stuff. So we fooled around with it, took dinner, talked emo stuff till 11 plus at night, and go home and sleep. heh!

(TO ALL MY READERS. I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks, school coming to a close mah. So no constant updating. NOT LIKE MARK, no life xP. But if I encounter any funny stuff, I will post ASAP.) 

This post not meant to be funny. Just being informative...like the info essay worth 20% that I'm bound to fail. T_T *sighs...

No comments: