Friday, January 11, 2008

Clementi MRT


For SOME reason, i missed the bus to dover mrt at 8.16 pm on thursday. And although my school is in Clementi, I take the train to dover and then from dover a bus to school. I do not go to clementi any more since last sem cauz:

I met an omfgshuwthbbqpwned gay man inside their public toilets. (yes, that pic was taken in a public MALE toilet). I'm serious. I met a gay in the toilet last sem and ever since, i always take the train to dover instead. 

I mean, he was old, desperate- like 40 year old virgin...and he was just looking at guys and their ___ while they were using the urinal. 

TRUST me! i was one of them (>.=) You dont wanna go into the details. MSN me if you really wanna know: $3.99 a minute.

So yeah. I go to dover from now on. And you, the reader should too. 

No comments: