Monday, January 21, 2008

This wasn't exactly what i meant by funny....like ____ it.

okay people. here's the scoop. 

I had a test this morning at nine. I was right on schedule on the way to school. But when I reach the station, I get this omfgshuwtfpwnzored sign that made everyone curse out at monday blues.



Saw this in the afternoon paper. Anyways, I was half-an-hour late for my test.

AND, because i didn't know that a bus service was provided, I rushed home in a jam-packed bus 17, climbed the multi storey carpark so my dad could bring me to Tanah Merah, ALL in l o n g sleeve shirt la T_T!

wah lao. Tired plus exam plus exercise plus no revision. all on a monday morning. But at least I got to take the train which departd from the center track of Tanah Merah station ^^. 

I took 2 photos-one in the morning and another in the afternoon, of the train supposedly causing all this trouble. BUT, cauz the photos were taken hastily,(I haven't hone my impromptu photo taking skills yet, 30% more then level up), not very nice to look at lor. So never upload.

hmmm, seriously, this post not my idea of hao xiao one. And today, Mark omfgshuwtfpwnzor corrected my chinese. OMGZ. I'm sorry someone was still sleeping when I was rushing about in the morning la! ^^ xD

No comments: