Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Mass Rapid Transfat


So yeah, you're on the MRT, and you know how it's like to appear stoning like a loser. 

So to avoid that, you take out your handphone to fiddle around although you beat the game 20 times over; you take out your mp3 and pretend to listen although its battery already died out. So I decided, this time, I'm gonna pretend to sleep instead.  

But I couldn't, I kept opening my eyes to see if there was any of those old aunties who liked to travel during peak hours for the thrill of making nice boys give up their seats; or the Pregnant ladies whom you offer the seat up and they act as if they don't need it. 

Whatever, since last week, I been standing all the way to Dover liao. 

So anyways, I got bored...and erm, started being childish and made up new names for the stations....

As you can see...

Anyways, I made up more but they were lamer then this and I can tell, you guys don't wanna get started...a-heh.

No comments: