Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It pays to do homework!

*gasp* yeah, apparently, I was searching nlb's online catalog for some research material and I thought to check an old book that I really wanted to read, and I found it, 'not on loan', available at Pasir Ris Central Library!! :D yay. No more boring train rides.


It's the sixth book I've read out of 10 in the series. Also, I did chance upon some adobe PS, Ai professional book of tips that I will borrow soon after, gonna upgrade myself again heh.
__________________________________________

Ouh right, the following, are evidence of ben and jer in cahoots to disturb me, the pictures are snippets in a unneedlessly long convo of me and them repeating '1 by 1' from harper's island.



one by one. . . bad advertisement there. gahh.

Anyways, my wolverine review is up on urbanwire, apparently my editor is too busy that she haven't updated the hyperlinks in my article, she's a good person, so do leave a comment, it helps with my grades. Thanks! Do enjoy my review of X-men Origins: Wolverine on UrbanWire.

I'm blogging now because it's this week's 'calm before a storm', so see you guys soon.

Well wishes.

No comments: