Monday, May 25, 2009

WOOO hiatus?

I never considered one before, never thought I would need one, but I might just do so, or else blog in twitter-styled one liners.

"dan is dying of work"
"dan is helping those @#&*$ PR students do their survey and dying of work"
"dan is dead from work, still dying, and still doing those @#&$% surveys"

Right, so anyways Terminator Salvation is coming out. And specially for Ying Hao who requested the update, tadah! :

Bale Hao in MCM Salvation: If we stay (in) the course, we are dead, WE ARE ALL DEAD! Rawr.

Which probably sums up our present lives as students. boo hoo.

So anyways, special event this Saturday at the edge- Hotdog Holocaust:


Eat hotdogs is the name of the game and it will be all fun and rowdy, you should check out the trailers which are nicely done in CS4/ finalcut. Got 2 of 'em

Play the cuter one:



Play the cooler one:



I will be going down! pew pew. Anyways. I'm starting to use iCal on my mac. I never thought I will use it, but its quite useful. Cal as in calender and not calculator but well, its really really busy! See my self-motivational wallpaper:


And finally see Mark Q_Q:


Cheers.

No comments: