Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back Again.

Hullo. Sorry havent updated for so long...erm, over the past few days, went out with the gang, had them come over, stuff like that- including hanging out at the MRT platform for 1 hr 10 minutes because SOMEONE forgot to wake up and had to bathe. SOMEONE does not mean SJ.

So anyways, do not watch 10,000BC, liek 2.8-3 out of 5. Really, really crappy ending- i think la. DO NOT visit Mark's blog. Nothing personal, just flows with the paragraph.So as i was saying, anyways, I took up the harmonica, after not being able to find an ocarina, no choice lor. So just play. Quite okay la.

Easy to learn, hard to play. Here's me performing Silent Night. You gotta crank up the volume to hear me, cauz this is just a casual video, not a bloody orchestra. I'm wearing casual specs, so i dun look exactly Josh Groban-ish.



Anyways, I'm in the process of deciphering the chords for Sadness and Sorrow and can't wait to play it. I'll post a video when i'm done.

Anyways. Tomorrow I'm supposed to receive my report cards .(-.<) . Hopefully, I'd get above 3 overall. That will really make my day. Nick's prolly going to get 4.149. And Marks gonna get -0.1.

Hmmm, when year 2 starts, i dunno if i will continue blogging la. Might be too troublesome. You guys know my character...i dont do troublesome stuff.

Anyways. leave a comment or i'll get lonely. Even "you suck" would be interesting (provided you leave your name).

xD. reporting out, knocking off, died at, raptured at, dcded at 10 sec b4 report card is smsed.

No comments: