Saturday, March 29, 2008

Parade

Let's see, there's so many things I wish to say, but it's against my character to do so...I mean, i'm not exactly horrific-ly lazy. It's just that I don't like doing troublesome things...and I find plenty of things troublesome. =.= .

Anyways, quick update. I'm taking spanish with senorita markesta in the first sem and enjoying literary works in the second. Well, not that I want to, but I was left with those options. heh. About sadness and sorrow...I can play it without the notes le, but the thing is when you record the playing, you don't exactly get the blue-sy part of the playing. Meaning you only get the sharp notes and not the blending thing.

-aside.

Hmmm. I was looking for a new blogskin but nothing promising so far. Below is a picture of Chicken Chop Hor Fan from changi villiage xDD awesome man...stall on the left, not the right. If you get what I mean.


Anyways, I was doing my daily devotion in my room when I noticed movement outside my window. Can you spot it? Dead in the center.


Yes, zoom in more...its a bugger on the 7th floor, like humping the air-con horizontally. I was 95% wishing that nothing would happen and 5% hoping something would. >.< .


See, he's riding the air-con now.


-aside.

I lazy organise my thoughts, so I just shoot ah.

17 days left till school reopens.
I'm watching movies. And documentaries. Maybe I go watch some drama stuff soon.
Mark, Eric, and some of my other friends are playing cabal *rolls eyes*
The rest are on WOW.
I'm dead bored with no job. Lazy go find.
Maybe I go translate the notes for the jade empire theme.
I caught up with naruto shippudden. Jiraya just died. *play sadness and sorrow*

-aside.

I'm really fickle, especially now that i'm super bored, here are the things I started on and didn't follow up on...

Cooking Ramen, dont get me wrong. I still want to cook.
Creating a new scenario map using world editor.
Create a video dedicated to Jiraya.
Write handphone stories like the japanese.
Heh...
Thought of posting emo stuff but it would be too troublesome, and I supposed no one wants to read emo stuff. heh.

Anyways, I'm thinking (fickle-ly perhaps?) of creating a new section on this blog for some random purpose. Any suggestions?

If not, I'll conclude. lol. seriously, I try to smile la. But sibei lethargic lol.

I NEED ENTERTAINMENT!!! Does not include gym, exercise, job hunting and household chores.

heh.

P.S: random title lol.

No comments: