Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Twice...

Okay, the weather...the weather sucks so bad. Twice, yesterday and today, I took a splash in the afternoon because the weather was hot. And you know that on a hot day, nothing works as well as a cool shower, but liek wtf??? (By the way, if you're under 18, your computer filter isn't working properly since you can read this W.T.F) yes, so as I was saying, wtf. I turned the shower to the max coldest temperature and I got warm water. >.T .

Hullo?!!! It's a hot day, and you wish to cool down, and you take warm baths in the afternoon. TWICE! in two days...zzz.


Anyways. If you are looking to be some pest genocide-al harbringer and leave no trails, use shieldtox...you see the pic, "odourless. kills all insects fast". They're not kidding. Monday night, my parents went out, a minute later, they called me to "enslave and destroy" a trail of ants that lead from our neighbour's house to ours. (my house is clean, I know because I'm doing the housework. It's thei...) So anyway, I grabbed this can, and cold-heartedly, single handedly, in a flash-ly, awesome-ly, exterminated them.


So as I was saying. When I started spraying along the 3 meter long trail, or 4...by the time I got back to the head, say 5 secs? I was faced with the reality of the horrors that I have unleashed-A 5 sec pestilence eradicator...such an awesome thing and I only found out in my 18th year on this
earth.


Anyways, was running an errand for my mom and on the way back, I got this pic from an overhead bridge...like sheesh man, why shave? use shieldtox, instant hair removal. Uncap. Spray. 5 secs later your hair troubles are gone. (ok I know this is lame, but like the good readers that you are, just smile.)


This is utterly random, but still a serious matter that we face in today's society. Got it from a blog...liek wth ._. color blindness, yes, definitely. (laugh here readers) [sorry, I'm on a major boredom attack] Who on earth uses green smileys? I mean, I can see the resemblance but wth, not everyone is like that...My yellow smiley is nicer man. xDD

-aside.

imeem is screwing up, I can't get any songs out of it. So I don't think I can get any songs to play here right now.

School starts in 14 days or 2 weeks. zzz. I gotta get mentally prepared. whatever.

No comments: