Friday, April 25, 2008

[This is a lead]

I don't know... but I don't have much things to blog this past few weeks...it's either my life is boring, or i'm simply nice enough to not blog about school since it'll just put you readers off~

on a random note, i like using "~". Anyone who chats online with me should be familiar with hey~ even hey hey~ . If you're confused to as how it sounds, go watch some hard gay (to the uneducated, hard gay isn't some nerdy lonely old man fetish) clips on youtube- thats how I hope it "sounds" otherwise~ if I use "~" on words other than "hey" it would indicate that the word will sound as if like some cheeky, zao-siar zi-goh-peh...right~ xD

Btw, this font is different from usual, i think.

Besides from that. Shippuuden 56 is out...catch it here.

Orh! I just realised why my font was "wierd"! I was typing in the edit html page =.=

heh heh...

So ion-man is coming out soon...going to watch with secondary school buddies (sorry they book me le) I can imagine the unshaved guy saying, "with great power comes great voltage"...or or or, "circuitry, my dear watt-son" (hope you guys are dying, corniness overload!) then then then, "well, it's not the man in your life that counts, its the iron in your man".......hohoho


okok, I made a new find in cheers at school-nerds coated jelly beans!!! haha...sorry i'm a little kiddy la...but still, just bought it to try out mah, then like $5.20 a pack lol. It's an interesting taste, my net people loved it. I think my tongue hurts...too much sugar le.


The good thing is that its fat-free...unfortunately it does not include sugarfree-ness so still get fat.

Speaking of fat...i'm getting fat...okay, chubby, I know some girls that would kill me upon hearing declare myself fat >.< ...I mean...I dunno la....zzz I very lazy exercise...exercising is fun...but very troublesome *sighs*

aiyah aiyah. I go chill a little and GO DO WORK LATER. hah! see, end up stress you all again. you guys got taken in la. you think i give you all a peaceful read meh....*rolls eyes*

lolol~ im going to click publish post in 3 secs.

No comments: