Friday, May 2, 2008

Sighing is an indulgence.

hmmm. It disturbs me, having to rewrite how i begin this blog post, seriously, I think the upcoming lead writing test is affecting me- not that I've yet to prepare for it, but I did rewrite several opening statements before settling on the one you guys are happening to read.

Anyways, I was doing my brand ad analysis on tuesday (I think), was searching for ads when i came across the below pic.


Now, I mean, this wasn't exactly that which caught my eye, you know, how when turning the pages you get the bends and folds....okay fine, I mean, aside-it's disturbing for me to search through girl magazines at the atrium, ask tabitha, I was like *flip flip flip~* and the pages would'nt end!!!! wah lao, I mean like the magazine ah, seriously damn thick la, so many (rubbish) ads and articles....which seriously is dumb. (I just caught myself, I know its like digressing pluss rambling combined, much like mark's blog)


So yeah, what I actually noticed while frantically flipping through pages was this (above)


hahaha, childish la, but still...


Anyways, went with the guys yesterday to catch Iron Man at Vivo. Sherd wanted to watch at GV Max so we went for the 9 p.m show. Lasted 2 hours...I say it's enjoyable la. 3.5-4 stars, partly because of the effects and hilarious antics.


And I managed to catch the last train AND last bus home, heh heh heh...

(OKAY! now usually I'd end with something liddat BUT I got some miscellaneous things to clear up)

Firstly, I'm in the harmonica troupe now, I got a new chromatic harmonica which is bigger then my cute old(er) one, it has two more holes as well and a button which makes it look ugly. (I wanted to post a pic of it but lazy la.) Surprise, Keenan's in the troupe too, and I think I need more friends to join me >.T ... I was hearing the seniors play and it was really really cool and I can't wait to start playing as well, I say this because the first practice was a horror, I had to learn to read musical notes, like quivers, and trebleclefs (the tau gay things), real dry. But I think we can start playing real soon :D

Ookay so anyways, glenn tagged me, as a result I'll humor her and you guys by answering this questionaire

1. At what age do you wish to marry?

Hmmm, I'd say like, 24 would be nice but I suppose I'll be working and studying and stuff, my dad helped me calculate before and he said like around 28 liddat to be financially secure....zzz thats like 10 years from now la...I'll be so old....so oldd >.<

2. If your best friend and lover both have some weird illness they are about to die from and there's only one bottle of medicine to cure them but not enough for both,who will you choose to give it to?

Hohoho, that's simple, I'll give it to the doctors to make another antidote and give it to both of them la...either that or I'll let them fight it out for it...or sell it on ebay.

3.Are you happy with your current life?

I'm happy, but not satisfied. I have this hit list of people to...

4.What super power would I like to have?

hmmm, that's....interesting...maybe the ability to down ALOT of food and not get fat -alright! or else I'll love to be lucky...as in like, luck reincarnated.

5.If you have one dream to come through,what would it be?

For my friends, family and myself to be alright and enjoying life as it is, if that can't be done, then I hope that I will live the "no regret life". like staying true to myself and all that overused clique shit that takes the intensity of the meaning out of clique itself...(I hope I spely clique right, lazy check)

6.If you have another dream to come through?What would it be?

zzzzzzzzzzzz, now then you ask....that means, my third dream is to eat instant noodles without all the msg and wax rubbish cancer sickness and stuff.

7.What are you afraid to lose now?

I'm afraid to lose my contact lense when I'm outside, especially in those smelly public toilets.

8.How do you find yourself?A friendly person?

Orh come on! Friendly? no la, I'm a lazy person, or a person who finds alot of things troublesome, but I know what I have to do and what is worth sacrificing. so yeap.

9.If you meet someone you love,would you confess to him?

Omg NOOO! I'm straight la c'mon why would I like a guy to begin with?

10.How do you spend your 200 bucks if you have to?

Hmmm, on alot of clothes, outward appearance, and give the remaining $180 to my savings account.

11.What requirements must your other half have?

Humor, easy going, nice smile, definately be female, otherwise, erm, let's see, doesn't mind me being a house husband LOL, no la, anything la.

12.What kind of person do you hate most?

People who are obliviously disrespectful to authority. or those F**K inconsiderate people.

13.Do you wish to cherish every single second of your friendship?

With who? if its like those I make use...no la jkjk nia. I suppose i do.

14.Would you rather be alone than in a group?

I love my alone emotic times, but I get enough of that when I'm in the train or bus to school, so in other words I got a balance.

15.What do you think is the most important things in life?

Food, Friends, Family, Fun, Sleep...

16.If you ever get a billion dollars,where do you want it to come from?

From myself, which is unlikely.

17.At this point in time,would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?

Stay in my comfort zone and sleep, it's too troublesome...

18.What kind of friend do you want to be in your friend's eyes?

Does it matter? I do not let anyone determine my behavior. (oooh, my wallpaper just changed [desktoptopia] I got an american flag lol.)

19.If you have a chance,what part of the character would you like to change?

What do you mean I "have a chance" If I want to, I'll change it.

20
. If you have freedom,what do you want to do?

Don't I already have freedom? Unless you're talking financial freedom...I'll wander and travel around Japan enjoying the inns, the food, the climate, the scenary, the chio bu, the traditions, the heritage, the modernity, the respect, the romantic-ness. *sighs*


Alright...so thats the end of that, and I think it's a rather long post, I feel like saying something emo so dun read on if you're not in the mood

End.

Emotik section begins here.

Alright la, I mean, there are things you want to do, and have to do, like WoT, "death is lighter then a feather, duty heavier then a mountain". Like seriously I have to work, but I still find time to procrastinate and sensationalize it on this blog. Lol O.o I know I have to do something but I don't wanna do it. It sucks can, and I want to dota right now...But I got a lot of things to do...I agreed with Ben yesterday that we gotta do work from today onwards but right now I just feel so lazy, so tired....seriously it's a struggle and it downright sucks that everyday you plan to achieve something but you end up procrastinating it away...this days, I think of things I have to do as "just do, don't think". I mean, last time it was "enjoy and appreciate the work", it's like Iron Man, thinking in terms of missions now rather then self pleasure which seriously goes against my prsonality...but no use thinking because thinking wont get you anywhere...I got to start doing now. Just do, dun think.

Cheers. If there's any cause for it.

No comments: