Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life.

I had a good talk with Ben a few moments ago. apparently we found out that we both share the same problems with life.

Now before i proceed, anyone who feels that i'm crap and that my friends are all alike- full of shit and stuff, I don't care anymore. I know I'm with a group of people who appreciate me for who I am and that I can count on them. So no matter how much shit you're going to throw my way,

-I've learned, it doesn't matter.

Ben and I share this problem, that we cannot be ourselves in our lives without facing shit from at least someone. There are people in your life who just seem to have issues with you and that whatever they symbolize or represent, they threaten you.

But I realised through talking with him, that I had the answers in my face all along. You can't please everyone, you are who you are, and you do things that you can live with at the end of the day. You do not live for anyone. And that at the end of the day, there are 2 things that really matter, that you can live with yourself, and that there are people in your life, that you truely, know, care for you and appreciate you, heck yes, even love you.

So i said my piece. I know what I live for again.

Thanks to all who have always been there for me, and thanks for those who intend to be. It's true that quantity does not matter, its the quality of the relationships.

I love, and I live.

This song is dedicated to Ben. Cheers.

No comments: