Sunday, May 18, 2008

Highlight what is naught.

Lol. so i thought of making a video of my amazing pen spinning skills which i honed during lectures, but apparently final cut does not support footage from my lousy phone cam. So you guys gotta wait a few more days until i feel compelled to do it. either that or sit beside me in lecture.

Mark just asked me what the latest car ad was, i said "i-car". haha random, yes.

Anyways, i'll talk about acronyms today.

In secondary school, when i didnt use msn and stuff yet, my friends used to go, "lol" and i was like, if you are amused, just smile, or laugh. Dont say "lol" liek, zzzz. budden, nowadays, i catch myself sometimes going "lol".

okay, now i know that was a poor attempt of an intro in trying to do philosophical entries like Mark, well sorry, im not a nerd. or geek. or Mark for that instance.

SO, as i was saying, we should stop using acronyms, cauz they sux, and dat they just spoil ur englash. liek i deed naught get any aze in sack sch when i started sms-ing cauz i triad to tok cool, liek, liek dat. C wat i mean. my english just plummeled.

okay la, i know its confusing and starting to sound downright crappy.

but! i think we should all reconsider the way we speak! fantastic!

damn, now i know how much skill it takes to sound smart when u got crappy content. liek Mar...

haha no la, basically, my post was just to point out that lol does not mean youre laughing out lard. stop using lol, lmao, rofl when ure just simply smiling behind you comp screen, savvy?

btw, I hope ur did not have to much trouble in reading this. just highlight! (sorry, dumb thing to say at the end of the post.)

~~~

Happy Vesak Day y'all~

No comments: