Monday, May 12, 2008

For now.

Alright everybody, sorry, been away all weekend from blogging, been trying to meet the deadlines, and for now, everything's been accomplished, at least, until tomorrow when I open my diary planner...

So I figured I better do some upkeeping first before it all builds up again.


Well, no. 1- Happy Mother's Day to all, We all love our moms' But I love MY mom more then you guys love her so I want to thank her alot, I got her a card but she said I spoilt the lovely card with my horrible handwriting :D and who taught me to write? lol.


Anyways, On 9th May was Mark's Birthday. So Happy Birthday Mark, you're older now but you're still as crapp- I mean, as jolly as ever...


And yesterday, the 11th of May was Eugene's and MY 18th Birthday. heh heh, I'm older now as you can see, Thanks everyone for the smses, oms, wishes, treats, celebrations and err, boxers, yes thanks to the folks at Ngee Ann who bought me boxers O.o and for baking great cookies. Thanks alot.


Went out today to eat at Mad Jack's to celebrate Mark's and my Birthday and informally, the completion of some pathetic deadlines. Mark got me icecream at island creamery heh.

Right now, I'm slacking in my pants, not boxers, YET, no stress for the next 8 hours until I hit school and start my planning.

I've learn to do my work early while possible and not slack but I guess I'll dota nick during 3 hr break tomorow and Ben soon.

Everything's fine, I'm older now, I dunwanna learn to drive, I'm reshuffled some priorities- but havent implement them yet, all is fine. I'm still an anti-fuss person as well as a dun-like-troublesome-shit person, but i'm learning to be even more flexible. All is cool~

Yes it all is, for now.

No comments: