Monday, May 19, 2008

hat-trick (dumb phrase, wth they call it hat trick anyway? no link :o)

Heh, so I went to e-hub! today, adn seriously, for the tenth-ty two timeth, felt that their entrance sign font needs some makeover if they wanna attract more teens, like "pimp my font", no bauhaus please. So i went there anyways, for dinner, and it was okay la, small, new, ookay.. and erm, there was this havannas shop la. And i needed slippers cauz mine is ancient, like, some relic, and i thought to buy one.

then...

$39.90 WTF!...i mean liek oommg la. its bloody slippers, wth mine was like $12 ++ back then, you tell me inflation also not enough. I rather buy those at school Cheers la, those $9.90 de, those kind you walk around campus then suddenly you find 20 other people wearing the same slippers like some subtle mafia group liddat. zzz. seriously, then before i left my mom said she saw a $89.90 pair of slippers ._.

Anyways, for the uninitiated, theres POA in MM, yes, ****ing POA in media studies zzzz. POA is fun, easy, but a heck of a lot of trouble and lines and calculating to go through. (sigh)


Ouh, and i gave up (i didnt even try) on editing the pen spinning clips on final cut, so here's some raw footages. I got lots more but they were slanted....(they were shot during evening sermon :x) you guys cant look at clips at a right degree angle cant you?



:D and then,



Well, I actually blogged for 3 days straight, quite a feat, when you got 6 more deadlines to go in 3 weeks...anyone got any plans for art festival assignment tell me can? i got no plans yet.

No comments: