Friday, April 18, 2008

laughter.

Alright, nothing out of the ordinary happened this last week except getting to make new friends. Shippuuden 55 came out yesterday, click here to watch it. A little boring since i read the manga but still interesting enough (O.o contradictions)

Anyways, the new closing theme is also good, but I can't find any videos or stuff of it....BUT, BUT! I found this seriously hilarious clip of a spoof made from a naruto fan, the first minute is a little boring but the rest of the video makes you LOL your head of, even if you do not watch naruto, it's worth taking a look at the vid, it's liek omgawd amusing...(either that or I'm easily amused)




Anyways I got this pic on the first day of school, was the sticker on the lift of a shared building :D...speaks for itself doesn't it.



Like I said, this week is mas o menos (spanish for so-so, I took up spanish for IS and the first lesson bored me already...4 hrs summore) I don't have anything interesting for you guys...the pic above is of my medication....yes, >.< antibiotics for my face...went to National Skin Centre mah, thanks to Mark for accompanying me...Lol at me lor.... everyday 2 tablets 2 times daily before meals and stuff....but good thing got referral letter and stuff, my bill wasn't that high...the doctor made me take of my shirt =.= . . .random lol...

TP starts school next week...I'm cool with school, for now, gotta study later, books are heavy. that's all.

smile always guys.......like a retard.
xD

No comments: