Friday, April 11, 2008

[The] Last week

Alright peeps. I guess you know by now I tend to make my blogging a weekly thing unless circumstances forbid. So well let's see, I'll write (type) this post in order of the week that it occurred. Helps me to remember better.

Sunday_

Alright, Sunday...Shippuuden 53/54 came out (0^.^0) alright!!! and the new opening, "Bluebird" by ikimono gakari is fantastic. lol. The closing theme okok la. I dunno if I embedded the code properly but here's the link if you happen to be interested. (Bluebird)




So anyways, if i'm not wrong, this appeared in the Sunday Times, like O.o Lol, thats why I make blogging a weekly thing...dun stress me out guys. I know you all want more of me xD


So I watched Supersized Me yesterday...it was pretty boring, and not at all bothersome, I went for BK Sunday morning before church. Took this pic out of humor. I need to humor myself see...

Monday_


I went to ikea with my dad to get some furniture for my sister =.= . and he treated me to the renowned ikea foodcourt dish thingy (I dunno how to phrase). Apparently, their danish meatballs and fried chicken is something... neh, meatballs above [^] their fried chicken leh...well for $2.80 a piece...hmmm. The food was okay la...

You know those world war II dramas at 9 pm and text books and stuff talking about how the Men was always rounded away by the Japanese and "never to be seen again"...My dad shared with me that my Great-Grandfather was one of them....

I dunno what to say, I mean, I always (respectfully) viewed then as unlucky-throw-of-dice people, and now I find that my family member was one of them...I dunno what I should feel.

Anyways.



Me with the ikea-pinko-mobile. Seatbelts and batteries not included.

Friday_

I went out with Mark, (man, that sounds gay. NO, i'm straight) to get some new shoes and for guy chat. (chitchat *rolls eyes* wateva).


I got the usual converse canvas sneakers which I had years back, just a size bigger. The shop assistant kept persuading me to get one size lower, liek hullo~ I've been telling her for the last 5 minutes that i'm 100%-certain-cross my fingers-swear at bush-deadset of getting this size, DO NOT keep telling me that it is too big omg...*rolls eyes* maybe she just wanted to talk to me...(it's so hard to be famous...)


And then I bought a cufflink lol. My dad keeps insisting that I buy stupid things..."eh buy this kind of nonsense for what? (this is a cufflink) yah cuff lor, handcuffs right? (no no, cuff as in the part of the sleeve clothing) yah lor, handcuff la" =.= heh heh...


Anyways, went to starbucks with Mark for more chat, and I got bored of him :x so we play serviette checkers. I trashed him 3-1, plus I threw the last match :xx


Here's our "kings". Yes I know it's sad that we resort to these things.......liek trashing Mark :D


Then more walk and we came to a Japanese Supermarket!!! Ramen Ramen Ramen Ramen Rame... I bought Japanese bowl noodles!!! (so cool xD instructions in Japanese ._. can read, cant understand.)


See, they even packed the seaweed inside. cool right?


Overall, it was a fantastic michelin 3 star gourmet experience.


Today.

Alright, school's starting in 2 days...plenty of mixed feelings. I guess the good news is that busing is provided from tampines interchange. (I got school at 9 on three days =.=)


adios to people i met, love you still (bimbo voice) no la, still can meet de la, i'm saying, just got new class nia.



Was fun to know everyone. except... :x



I haven't post this pic, it was first sem, locvid, playing with lighting, (not lightning) found it in my documents....well lol.

Aside.

Mark and I were discussing about initiating a skateboarding cca (that fanatic) in school, I'm in for the admin part and he's just the passionate fanatic. Anyone who is interested in helping us setup or joining us just message me. think cca points xD.

New song, michi~to you all by aluto. hmmm,

Aside.

Why my blog is still bigger and better:

My blog is not like those conventional blogs out there where....I give you all example:

-

I wokeszz urp dis morn n liek the cosmos was really hotzxz, liekssz omgawd, I woke up sweating [it's perspiring]. And i wonderedszxzs why? I mean lieksz, why is e Sun so hotzs

[useless words and trash](5 paragraphs of it)

So i was tinkin' the whole dayssz and got many reasons... and i tot of wat ef we had no sunzzeszz. and i realisedes, dat e sun is a natural occrance n dat we shd jus let nature take its own path and tht wat i say n feel does not matter...

i had funzewx today. kisses and lovesswex

died at 1.10 am.

-

aren't you guys glad I blog like I blog.
My style demands attention! :D
heh heh. yar lah I very alot of time can...
But on a serious note, hope everyone is enjoying themselves reading.
till then, kill yourself with the randomness.

Dan died at, raptured, flew, slept, logged off, dragged off, offed off at, dcd-ed at, froze at, stopped at, posted at 12.39.04 pm, saturday, gmt +8, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: