Friday, March 14, 2008

I got:

3.000

yeah. That's the grade I got for this sem. And it isn't good enough to get me into a university.

My dad's reaction was, "From last sem until now I havent seen any 'A's." Enough said.

I don't know, i mean, I was disappointed since this is supposed to be the easiest sem in the whole 3 years and I got this paltry digits. People got 3.4, 3.8. Which I feel they deserve. But they're them and I'm me. No point in feeling good for another person when you're stuck in shit at the end of the day.

I just have to do better. Buck up and stuff. It's gonna be troublesome but if I can't go to a U, or land a good attachment, my life's gonna not go according to how i want it to be.

So yes, I've improved, but like how my dad puts it. It's not good enough. I always rant about it never being enough but I guess i'm growing to be more like my dad everyday. Nothing wrong in that.

And like I tell everyone. Next Sem i'm gonna do better. But I know I never bothered. Though I acted like I did.

I'm not going to make any promises yet. I want to, but wanting and doing just don't work that much in my life. I guess one day I'll wake up more mature. And I'll go back to school different.

Thanks for all the encouragement you guys gave. But I don't deserve it just yet. Not yet.

-

On the lighter side, I'm done with "sadness and sorrow" when its more or less perfected will play it for you guys. I'm doing "Hokage's Funeral Scene" now. :D

No comments: