Saturday, August 23, 2008

Capturing the sky.

Well, after posting pictures of my new work yesterday, I felt really unsatisfied with the painting. The sky was although nice, the style of painting made the sky a very thin layer. So today, I repainted it.

Unnamed [Under yellow light]

Honestly, I love the new sky to bits, it's wavy, thick, rich, but in the process, i lost the tree leafs. I really, do not, want to repaint it. It looks real good.

Then my mom came to look at it and said, "it looks like chimney smoke."

OMG. *thunder struck face* O_O!! Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo. WHHYYYYY!!!

haha, but either way, I do not regret it, my hill has became more defined, my sky sets the ambience, i changed the lady back into a guy and erm...chimney smoke...

NOOOO! wah real sian, i seriously do not wish to repaint. tsk.

well, gain the sky, lost the tree.

No comments: