Friday, August 15, 2008

The Fellowship of the Ring

Now seriously, all the talk of who's gonna be which character on The Lord of the Rings, as well as who's ghey and who's .. orc really got me chuckling to myself.

If you don't understand this LOTR talk thingy, it's a cbox debate on who should be who in LOTR, last I read (catch them on mine, tabitha's and Mark's blog),

Mark was Sam-not-so-wise Gangrene
Tabitha was a Nazgul
Nicholas became Boromir
Glenn shrunk to Gimli-ness
and errr, Ying Hao became Gandalf while I was Dan the Orc.

So meh, I got bored studying MRM and I made,

LORD OF THE RINGS: Fellowship of the Ring


exclusive pictures!!

First up we have Gimbitha! (Sorry, had to mix the characters, not alot of pics have I)


Then Boronick~~


Ah, this one special, it's Frodo meng fei and Samwise Hao. wooo~


Wah this one best, she sure kill me one~~ It's Araglenn!!!


Then Aiyah, I nice guy la, so sporting, so I'm Danwyn...


Muahaha, anyways, I hope you guys erm....had fun and err, no hard feelings right? :D

Anyways, see everyone next week and can anyone help me record the viking episodes! Please...[.>_<.], my gosh, i'm missing out...

Oh yeah, since next week last day of school...pictures anyone? :D

1 comment:

Gladys Chung said...

haha dudee, this is pretty funnyy