Friday, August 22, 2008

Done.

Well now, i've finished my painting much faster then expected. So here she is, I'm still thinking of a name for her. So *shrugs*. (btw guys, help me intro my work to your friends!! :D)

unnamed [under yellow light]

Okay, couple of things, it's the holidays, it's Xin Mun's Birthday, Mark's in Aussieland. So Happy Birthday Xin Mun, and to Mark, dun fall down, stay protected. Erm, as for me, I'm exercising and having plenny of fun. I'll probably be working, well maybe and yes, i'll be upgrading my photoshop and finalcut skills by reading tutorials. Apart from that, maybe play the harmonica~

So I guess it's going to be pretty relaxing, I thought of changing my blogskin budden I realise that keeping to this template is less confusing and more familiar for everyone.

Changed my banner too, less white so your eyes can tahan. well now,

have a good day everyone.

No comments: