Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dan can Cut!

Okay folks, i'm set for life. If my life as a media practitioner fails, i can go cut hair for a living!

Today, my brother got back, he kena caught by dm for long hair, just after he cut it..kinda reminded me of when i in sec school that time also...except my brother is worst, he sec 1 already kena dm call my parents, "eh excuse me ah, your son has longer hair than me cauz im a nb"

So he ask me help him cut his hair. Being the nice brother that i was, i did la.

And that was when i discovered my hidden talent! Look below for evidence!

Tadah! school cut behind with a spiky top. Dan can cut!

Anyways, my brother was worried it was still too long, so he kept asking me to cut even shorter. so i told him, if his dm find him tell the dm speak to me and me wielding the scissors, will make him half the man he used to be. Like Nick Lachey...well, what's left of him anyway...


Sorry, my scissors more powerful...


So meh, I know it's sinful to blog during such a time, but cheer up folks.. this for you guys.

No comments: