Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being a Gentleman

can be horribly traumatising Q_Q


You see ah, this morning, I was taking the school's shuttle service as usual. Then a girl set beside me la. Which of course isn't anything to be alarmed of. Then...

Minutes later, I drifted into sleep, since morning mah, real tired. Then I felt some pressure on my shoulder. I assume the girl was also sleeping la, so lean her shoulder against mine. So I just kept quiet and continued sleeping. Nothing big what right.

THEN

A while later! I felt some tapping on top of my shoulder. tap...tap....tap, then I realised what was happening. The girl was about to fall asleep on my shoulder O_O!!

OMG!! then right! she leaned on my shoulder, and finally the whole weight of her head was there! then I was like NOOOOOOOO, wah lao so suey. so I didn't "wake up", cauz will be pai seh for both of us. Then right, damn funny, the bus kept running over so many bumps. Then her head kept rattling on my shoulder. Then I damn tense la, keep hoping she wake up, but she never =_= so for majority of the ride, her head kept bumping on my shoulder.

I hope no one saw :( cauz I was pretending to sleep. So fake that it seemed spastic, if I imagine it myself.

Much later, I opened my eyes, cauz I buay tahan already. Not at school yet. wah lao. Then she still continue to sleep leh! wah liew... my shoulder got pins and needles la :O

THEN THEN, finally the bus reached SIM, I saw some people drop off, then I thought, "wah lao eh, why didn't I get the chio bu" :(

A few seconds later, she finally woke up. =_O ... ...and pretended nothing happened. Me neither, I pretended nothing happened and hoped for no drool.

Then finally we step down the bus, I felt my arm, then right I conclude, it's true. My arm damn shiok to sleep on. So nice smelling, good mix of muscle and comfy fats. Height just nice. chio la, my arm.

But damn sad now, lol. feel so violated. ahahaha.

No comments: