Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oi~! it's beyond bizzare!!


I'm sad, and tired, thats why I bought myself a pint of Ben & Jerry's despite being broke. Mainly because of school. But imma gonna stuff myself happy! and not worry about getting fat- since I'll still be cute, fat or no.

Anyways, you guys might wanna check this out, Wierd Al with "White and Nerdy" ahaha, the video is funny, and it takes less than 5 minutes to watch :D


White & Nerdy - "Weird Al" Yankovic

That aside.
Whenever I visit some people's blogs, i see this wishlist thingy in the sidebar. and being me, I'm not so interested in doing any of it. But I'll indulge and try ta draw up a list.

Dan's WishList:

1.
Tour Japan's inns (I blame Japan Hour)

2.
Eat original and nice and tasty Ramen/Soba/Udon


3.
Find a rich wife

4.
Be a househusband

5.
Go to NY skin solutions

6.
Sleep 10 hours a day

7.
Occupation-wise, be a pastor/designer/diner-owner/artist


8.
Own land, maybe a ranch and a mountain

9.
Eat rice and curry whenever I want. And instant noodles, minus the cancer.

10.
Heal the world. World Peace!


Cheers.

No comments: