Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mid Life Crisis, ahaha


okay, I'm feeling hopeless these days, pessimistic, and pointless at every action I do, I get reminded now and then that I'm hitting 19 and I'm feeling dread old about it. one more year and I hit the two-zero. gahh.

And with them come responsibilities and a life that I never wanted, or never ran parallel to my dreams. Thats why I need to find a rich wife soon :X

It's getting sad that I go through the same routine with probably sadder results (school) and maybe having to live with formalities and a sucky world. Well Obama's president and I hope he does something.

Back to midlife crisis, right, I'm not exactly living happy. I find life kinda pointless, no, this isn't a silent plea for attention or a hint to sucide, but I really really dread growing old :(

And I know its like gripping about insignificant things, but I sorta resigned myself to being phad ahaha, though PFT is this May, I'm kinda leaning on belly my nowadays :(

heh, thankfully, I'm doing my best to live. And treat my last 4 weeks of school like a marathon, though sinfully, I've downed 280 episodes of One Piece in 5 weeks. Average 7 episodes a day? omg, sinful lol.

So yes, I try to live as satisfyingly as possible.
and I thank God for being with me.
but damn, i feel old.

"do i look erratic to you?"

No comments: