Monday, January 12, 2009

"Change"

If my life was a show, that is what this arc would be entitled- "Change"

[This picture is ENTIRELY an original work of mine. even the pictures. I miss the days I could use banners but i'm not using banners now, so you guys can kope if your want, experiment with filters in photoshop = damn chio, i tried a few le, but take the "raw" file and play yourself. click to enlarge!]


So many things have happened these last few days. My mom's birthday, Gladys starting her Gideonite training, me about to start my net leader's training. and so many more various things that will leave me exhausted recounting.

Maybe I'm just feeling tired and weary, but I'm glad that I'm done with last week's mad dash. well, its 4 more weeks left to the study break, sounds so good I can't wait for it to be over.

[Above is "finc" members ahahah, yes i know, act cool nia :X but it makes for good editing, just add text to act cool, kope this if you care for it!]

___________________________________________________

Right, so anyways, I woke up this morning and went searching for food. I opened the "instant foods drawer" looking for instant noodles and the drawer door fell out :O !!

so it was like, spoilt and hanging there for weeks now, but this was the first time it dropped off completely. so i went grabbing a screwdriver and expertly fixed the whole thing ahaha, i feel so proud of myself. then i thought, messy hair, "just-woke-up face" = totally unglam "house-fixer" = good photo moment, so I went off to take 3 photos before going off to eat and feel fat as usual :(

I bet you want to see those pics. so :D

Singapore's "Joe-the-plumber"


Ong's Back


hee ==

Anyways, I took up dancing and I bet you want to see how its like having me sweat it out hmmm? so yes, have a good week ahead~

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


enjoy.

No comments: