Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Events Management: Barbeque and Frisbee

Aight, on the first day of 2009, my sister's hamster died.
On the third day of 2009, my events management group of Hao, Nick, Glenn and Mark held our bbq and frisbee event/outing/facade :X


And since its kinda late for an update, I shall just post up some random pics :D


2009: When Hao first discovered charcoal


Mark: *sniffs* omg...your cooking...its *sniff* TOO GOOD
Nick/ YH: ... ...


A proud YH looking on as his protege take over the grills.


O_O ... *points at reeds leg*


I lurvv styrofoam~! <3


"hotdogss?! they be my mortal enemiesss"


"do I look erratic to you?"



And yes, thanks guys for coming. haha, thanks everyone for making the event possible. Special thanks go to Iron Chef Hao. Super Flasher Manly. Super styro-Fan Nick. Marratic? and those who came and enjoyed themselves.

And not to forget, our teacher who forgot about our event :XX

No comments: