Sunday, April 5, 2009

Are you guys bored

that I talk about designs all the time?

heh. I'm bored too but well, my life isn't really eventful as of late, save for:


which I'm on duty from thursday - sunday Q_Q.
As much as I want to say be there cauz it will impact your life, I'm really dreading everything.

hahaha, for selfish reasons like school is starting and I've haven't had the pleasure of doing absolutely nothing, enough. And that so many events have eaten up my entire holiday.

On top of that, there are so many things to worry about, new subjects, internship, napha, being a net leader, etc etc etc. I'm doing nothing right now as I blog this but my mind is stressed out just from the looming 'busy-ness'!

I really really neeeeed to do nothing. gahh.
________________________________________________

On a lighter, familiar, boring note, I've finished my street design and submitted it to threadless. 

But here's the dilemma. When I went to SG's teecube and saw the entries to date, I must say I have a pretty good chance of winning (I 'deluded-ly' yet humbly claim this :X) but upon going to threadless ($3300 deal). I realised that my chances of landing the money ain't as high. Q_Q

I realised that even when Threadless approves my tees, the community still has to vote on it, and after voting, only when my designs get printed do I get paid the $$$. But I don't have time to wait if I want to submit the designs for teecube (which is really shady of its deadline, making it hard for me to decide)

The worst part is, when I look at some of Threadless' approved entries, some of them are just badd :O so why wasn't my selected ahahaha.  I mean, its bad that even MY designs are better :(

ouh, I'm not putting up my street designs for now, since I'm overly paranoid and well, *shrugs*

and seriously, i need to practice my pen skills, but I need inspiration heh. And original pictures gahh. whyyy Q_Q

IF YOU GOT BORED READING THIS POST (like I did when I re-read for typos)
: Give me a theme to blog about or design on :D 
In my life, inspiration moved on.

No comments: