Monday, April 6, 2009

My neck is pounding..

from the dance session yesterday during my bath when I was blasting some music, heh heh. I was attempting some Jabbawockeez/popping/breaking move when I think I over did it. I sprained my neck. I think it was when I played Electro World by Perfume ahaha.



So well, my sprained neck accompanied me to Nihon Mura at Tampines where I had lunch with Ben, Sherd and Sj. And it will today when I go for badminton at Changi Beach Club with Ben, Sherd and Sj again ahahaha. Except today its really more painful. Which make me hope I can survive the badminton session. I'll prolly play slow and smart, and strike when the time is right, y'know, do the stances ahaha. Like Sun Tzu said, "if you have sprain neck, you beat noob if patient"
________________________________________

Anyways, Threadless declined my entry because it was pixelated ahaha. wrong resolution this time and not cauz of design, which, thankfully I'm glad, since on second thought I would prefer entering in Teecube's competition. So..


here's my design! when the submission is approved your must vote ok! Some despo guy submitted 38 different entries =_= some of which looked suspiciously plagarised work. It's really irritating tsk.

But well, for each submission he did, only 1 or 2 voted with low ratings ahahaha.

No comments: