Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Inner Universe


Inner Universe - Origa

Hi guys, as you can see, I've changed quite the bit of the layout, but i'm still looking for a suitable blogskin colour since blogger's stock templates either do not fit properly with my current widgets, or are just too ugly :(

Anyways, Ghost in the Shell - Inner Universe [Video Above]
is yes, from an anime, but what makes it interesting is that the language in the ost was specially composed from existing languages. If I remember correctly, it's a mix of english, japanese and russian - so anyways, its pleasant to listen to.

As for the sudden randomness on the song, its all due to my boredom that today I actually started on the pilot episodes of 'House MD' and 'Ghost in the Shell' - to ben's surprise.
__________________________________________________

Anyways, my necks dead,

badminton yesterday saw me trashed and I had to be given chance at overhead shots and far end hits. But interestingly, out of desperation, I realised I can play badminton with my left hand - and quite decently too!

Pool was just as bad, since I had to position my head for better shots, still funny things happened, especially when I played against Sj who was doing his usual 'Sj-ness':

"Dan, let me show you how its done"

*Breaks*

* only 2 balls get seperated from the formation*

"eh durr can restart anot?"

No comments: