Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here's to wishing us

a Good semester ahead.


And yes, fulfillment's the name of the game. I spelt it wrong above LOL, but heh, just for illustrative purposes. 

Yeap, busy sem ahead, so many things to look forward/overcome. But I've sort of come to a conclusion as to how I can survive this upcoming sem. That is, an improvement to hao-man's advice, which is, on top of treating the entire sem as a marathon, it's to make each day fulfilling for myself. I want to be satisfied and happy with every day in my life. Sounds really corny and stuff, but when you think about growing up and stuff, I guess I want to treasure each day as much as I can. And not drag my life through everything.

So I'll blog as much as possible, and here's a vid to lighten up the mood: What I think is the best Singaporean ads so far.





No comments: