Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I design namecards now!

or at least, when I'm bored.


I got real bored today, which is a good thing, since the bane of all people my age is hitting in 5 days *shudders*

So right, I tried creating my own signature out of boredom, and as a result of thoughtless cropping, I conclude that yes, I can design namecards too. [I know I always use the same silhouette, but what to do, I also don't have many action poses]

So anyways, I met with Ben, Sherd and Jer for lunch yesterday and we explored Tampines 1. Its not THAT bad, alot of Japanese shops and a foodcourt with a Hokkaido Ramen that I want to eat.

Anyways, we went past several time, Glo Ino or something liddat. A japanese casual wear shop which was holding an opening sale! It was real crowded since they had a "9-people-in-store-at-any-one-time" policy? But the clothes look greaaat. I want!
_________________________________________

In other areas of my life, I'm still trying to get used to wearing specs and trying to style my hair to fit the specs gahhh. I miss contacts already. Q_Q

No comments: