Monday, July 20, 2009

All your suep is belongs to us

alright, so I'm in school at 8.15 thanks to the driver who had a stomachache. But man, lectures start at 9.30?

But I'm meeting Mark for some esspehwregers suep. yum. (the one at atrium that cost 1.60) And he's late. Tsk.

Right so about my internship.
I will be going ahead with my post at mediacorp - and that's the final decision by both the lecturers and I. No explanation is needed on a public domain but you can ask me in private.
(The secret service are watching, you're to burn your com after you've read this.)


So the above is a pic I took with my compact digital camera for my Photo Journ assignment. It was taken during Singapore's Art Museum Night Festival '09. My only comment was that I perspired my shirt out. And I took public transport after that mmmm.

Speaking of public transport, yesterday I saw the unbelievable. I was taking the 6.20 train at Clementi station heading east. And the train was completely, yes rub your eyes, completely empty O_O I think it's like I got onto the platform to Hogwarts or something, empty train are always, and I mean always, magical. I had a good sleep back. 

(I suspect smrt arrested every passenger at the previous stop for demostrating against the new fines by having a water parade)


The above picture was one of the 18 chosen to be used for my online journ photo essay, (yeah, why do I have so many photoessays right?). Taken at east coast skate park. I read that some dude broke both his arms in an accident while skating in the bowl a few weeks back. Apparently he was demonstrating against Mark's noob skating.

And speaking of Mark, he's still not here yet rawr Q_Q

Okay, watch this video. As always, the videos I recommend are pew pew good. hmmm, or a personal preference.


No comments: