Saturday, July 25, 2009

Woahhh Blogger finally works?!! :O

After holding vigil by the com for the past 5 days, blogger has finally seen my dedication and allowed me to blog. pft. Seriously, the interface gets all 'wierded' up when I tried to blog. And when it's sorted out, I can't post pictures. Ben suggested I clear my cache and probably, that's why it's working now.


This was the worst stuff I've seen in the last 5 days. Yesterday, for some weird reason, it said that I've flagged my own blog for objectionable content...?! Ouh reily? The only thing you pheasants find objectionable is my awesomenest and how it can be overwhelming! rawr.

But anyways, this post was meant to be up for Saturday, 


So anyways, I saw the trailer for the Ryan and Sean's not so excellent adventure a few days back, but only managed to catch the show today, here's the trailer, starts @ 50 sec.




I'm sad, mannn is it bad. You take youtube clip stars and make them into a full 1hr + feature film. its bad. especially when they feature Buck from WTBuck init.(he has the most annoying voice) The only funny part that still got me laughing is the one shown in the trailer. Apart from that. Painful to watch, but I did, since I only want to watch it once and not ever again. Really, it didn't feel like Ryan Higa at all, after all, the script was written by the producers of the show who probably only watched one or two of ryan's videos. It was corny and lame, predictable and cheap.

..

Right, So this morning (Saturday), I woke up, and looked at my clock...and it said 10am, and I realised, yes out of habit I count how many hours I sleep each day, this wierd number popped out in my mind, 9 hours. 

It seemed so foreign and unreal I didn't know how to react O_o dramatic heh, but really, I'm shocked, I never had 8 or 9 hours in the last few weeks that it seems so strange! I survive on 5-6 hours a day, if i'm lucky 7, and woww. *shrugs*


The above is a banner for my dad's blog, he's doing it as part of his assignment. The above picture was done using the blending tool and the function 'Blend if'. Basically it makes your image retain some of the textures or characteristics/image of the layer below it, which in this case happen to be a brick wall. No kidding, it's actually the floor, Disney Land floor that is. (It's magical)


And with regards to Mark's passionate defense of how Edward Cullen can't die, here's my reply to your shiny 104 year old dude uncle vampire guy. Jeez.

Sherd's pretty crazy these days stalking all the warcraft movies, ironman 2 movie updates and stuff, spending '30 minutes only' (in ben's words), trying to find ironman2 trailers on youtube when they popped out exclusively in Comic-Con. Sherd has this Ironman altar at home with Ironman's mask and a countdown clock in 5 different cities :O

But anyways, Reed wants to dedicate something to Ben before I close this overdue post.


Ben, in reed's words, "I laughed like crazy when I saw this in lecture la." *wink wink*

No comments: