Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Word of the day: Anaemic

Someone who is anaemic is lacking in vigor or energy, and wanting in physical strength. It's also some blood disease :O . I was reading The Straits Times today when my eye caught the words: "Half-Blood Prince feels rather Anaemic" or something along those lines, but hey,
It brought to mind the news that Emma Watson is 'quitting' acting to study. 

For reed (especially), british boys and american dudes, this is some awesome motivation to hit the books and enter the same University as her :O *gasp*

Ouh but wait, she's mineeee (sorry reed, slow la)


Aiyah, then other news today included Jackie Chan training 11-year old Jayden Smith, kid of Will Smith,in the Karate Kid, meant for a remake, "hi-yar! kick hi boy, kick low, you train hard we go attend bash with spongebob rawr", "your daddy man in black, you man in black belt! hyaahh"

SpongeBob becomes 10 this year, which means that ever since lil' Jayden was one, hmmm, I was nine then, that the furry yellow ball began rolling around springfield. which reminds me, in 10 years time I'll be 30, gahhh i be old.

This is the place I call school. The picture was taken for a photo essay entitled 'freedom' 

So school's really tight right now, every week I tell myself that once I'm done with the week, I'm free, cept, next week rolls and I find new deadlines filling in. Mann, so busy. But I'll survive. As of now, I'm still deciding between working at medcorp and Hype :/ 
Apparently.

No comments: