Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You so fat, there be's eclipse when you stand up

Today, I was doing my work in the morning, when the eclipse occurred. The next thing I knew, there was a news report that Edward Cullen died. Apparently, he thought it was night. Buurrrn in the light you thing!


That's my current wallpaper. It definitely looks cleaner than my 'hold on' wallpaper. That's good, since school's drawing to a close. I created that graphic from sketch, and you guys are free to help yourselves to this one:


Put it into your pretty images folder, ouh did I say pretty? I meant handsome. Yeah, save it in your handsome folder.

So I got a nice parcel today, it was my developed pictures from Kodak @ sunset way. The folks there have an offer currently, so I got my photos digitised for free. So go develop your photos there if you can, and save $5. Ouh wait, you guys use digital. (it's alright kodak, Mark uses his fingers and some imagination)
So here are the nicer ones, I'm too lazy to upload on facebook but if you click on these, you can get a big sized image to rip.








I'm in photojourn class now, it's 7.24pm and my fingers are freezing. The taste of chicken cabonara lingers somewhere at the back of my mouth mmmm. But I'm in a better mood, since quite a but of stress is gone.

Happy Birthday's to Sze Li and Sharon whose birthdays fall this week. And err, before I leave you guys, your can have this picture, just erase out the center in photoshop and you can easily use it to fake your own lomo fisheyes. Nicee. Now pay me.

No comments: