Thursday, July 16, 2009

Heroes Season 4: Clues



*image edited

I'll be heading to several SG skateparks in a bit, gotta rush out some pics for my photoessay on the skating scene in Singapore. And seriously, I just want to be rid of this week, and the next. gah. Life's pretty boring as of now pft. It's work, work, work, and sleep. Except that these days I tend to sleep more on the train. Which means I get to be leet and do stuff like fold my hands and sleep while standing ala no support. which means pew pew at people who stumble when the train jerks about. haa, that's what years of standing from dover - pasir ris do for you. Though I won't know how cool it seems aww. loser sport.

Woah... 'control the weather'?? I just like the expression on his face (I r GORDS) :D good one yahoo!.

I was watching the Heroes premiere on channel 5 yesterday. It's awesome cool, I now wish I can somehow find the seasons online or *ahem* some(REED)one's HD to watch, can someone help me? I particularly enjoy how they're going to make the show's storyline err, interactive, that means that fans can stalk blogs and search for clues that will lead on to more clues and somehow affect how heroes will end. funky cool, but I don't have the time.


*image not mine

Here's a clue: Refresh/double check/cross ref archives of Hiro's blog and stuff, since he can timetravel! rawr. "oohpso, typo neh, thymeh travelle, pew, clt.alt.del. haik. kamsahamnida."

No comments: