Thursday, September 25, 2008

ANTI-Mark Day


Hi folks, after a period of absence, I return to proudly present you my ANTI-Mark Post. Its nothing personal really, Its just that, Mark was sweet enough to write a poem of me on his blog!

For those who missed it here it is:

There once was a guy called Daniel,
Who was so soft he reminded me of flannel,
Day in and day out , all he did was Dota about
And surf the different television channels.

I dun dislike it, in fact, I appreciate it! so much so that I decided to post some pictures of Mark to return the favor...

Therefore, ENJOY!

Markvis- the King of Poop

And we all know how Mark reads Thor...


Not easy ok! the hair i took from separate sources...

Anyways, if Mark was to be a Transformer Character, here he be!
















Then err, Star Wars jibe...


Notice how I found a picture with some glow on his face~?


My personal favorite, Prison Freak... :DD

Then they say leave the best for last...



















Mark Monroe!

[Pictures Courtesy of Glenn, Flikr, Yahoo]

When Nicholas heard i was posting my anti-mark post, he was like, "why do an anti mark post when u can do a pro nick post"

.....hohoho....when i find the time Nick, when i find the time....

________________________________________________


Anyways, long overdue is a tag by Harkrishan, so just do it la...

1. The person who tagged you is?

Harkrishan Kaur

2. Your relationship with him/her?

I'm her idol.

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her

No.2 fan, dedicated fan, and err...definately a fan.

4. The most memorable thing he/she has ever done for me?

Leave me alone (ahahaha jkjk)

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you?

I don't tend to remember what she says... (:X muahahah jkjk again!)

6. The Characters you love about yourself is?

Characters...erm, the character D...A...N...........hmmm, and I,E,L

7. The Characteristics you hate about yourself?

Sorry, I don't do emo/beat-yourself-up tags

8. Last person you hugged?

Myself, imma irresistable

9. Last person you kissed?

huh? prying into your idol's privacy? is this a stalkerish tag?

10. Last person you went to the movies with?

Persons would be err, Ben, Sherd, Jer, Reed, SJ, Me, Eric afk.

11. People I'm tagging?

Anyone who can take the time to do this. Please, go ahead.

________________________________________________

So im done, and yes, cheers, have a good day.

Mark dun Q_Q luh!

No comments: