Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jeju

[FOREWORD: If you had not known already, I left for Korea on the 30th of August for a 8d7n holiday. Having returned on the 7th of September, I had to disappoint by not being able to post pictures of the trip, reasons being that i have 318 of them, and sorting and correcting them have been time-consuming. However the wait is over and I'm please to inform that a daily posting of my trip will commence over the next few days. I look forward to sharing my experiences and stories. And with that, I leave you to me. Thank you.]


Alright~~! :D now that the formalities are over, ITS PAR-TEY TIMMEEE!!!
Unfortunately, since I had to work out 318 pictures, its 10:33 pm and I can't post much, so I do an appetizer post first.

Arrival at Jeju

What happened on the first day was, my flight to Seoul (6hrs), I dislike planes btw, it leaves me feeling vulnerable, bloody turbulence, 4 hours transit time, and 1 hour to Jeju, which i would spend the next 2 days.

Therefore, today's post shall be about...


DANIEL AND JEJU'S BEACHES


Now as you look at the pictures, I have to lay some background of the trip. I went with my parents, (above),


My sister,


And of course, my brother, basically my family.

Flowers

We holidayed at the start of Autumn, so the entire trip was experienced in 22-28 degrees Celsius. Which, i might add, is a little disappointing because its just like Singapore's weather, minus the humidity and add some wind. But pleasant (at times) nonetheless. I was hoping for some cosy, cooling, no sweat stuff, but never mind.

Beach (duh)


Now ehh, just a random pic, cuttlefish being sold fresh from the waters. Btw, they speak some japanese~ The people i mean, not the fish.


So i didnt mention earlier, but we journeyed with Uncle Peter, Auntie Julia and Pamelia, church friends of my parents and sister.


Thats me, with their island statue which pops up all around Jeju like a stonehenge cult thingy, except shorter and perhaps cuter then its henge cousins...must be the niptuck :x


Anyways, I dun think you guys are that interested in water and sand so i conclude my post of the beaches of Jeju, it's as much scenary as you can get since its autumn- so no romantic scenes and dashing pictures of me, sorry.


That's it for the appetizer, tomorrow i'll be blogging about me climbing the tallest mountain in Jeju.

Cheers.

No comments: