Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Everland

Well, part of the tour had us going to Everland, Korea's answer to Disneyland and stuff. Its quite impressive actually. Its a huge area separated into different themed areas, like nature with its huge gardens, kids area with aesop fables themed stuff and a safari etc.


So anyways, I took some rides, roller coasters and stuff. Didnt take much pictures forgot to...but anyways.

I went to the safari.
Guess what, MORE BEARS!

What happened was as part of the ride, we boarded this bus that went into and enclosed part of the safari where wild animals roamed free.

Part of the attraction was the bears who have been trained to do various poses.


This one is trained to walk on its hind legs


Waving bear


Praying bear


Sexy pose bear


And then, we saw the world's ONLY 2 existing- Ligers. Hybrid of a lion and a tiger.




Heh then eh, we were traveling from one point to another via the y'know the sentosa one, but this one longer, more scary...for the other riders because my bro and I purposely shake the cable :x



So anyways, as we were riding down I saw "her".....


The T-Express...for the clueless...the T-Express is

THE STEEPEST WOODEN ROLLER COASTER IN THE WORLD


77 degress steep, highest at 56 metres. Fastest Speed of 104km/h and long enough to kill you.

O.M.G.........lets take a look at Her again.


Then i figured, if i took the T-Express, its as good as taking all the rides, since, you conquer the best, the rest no kick le. As well as its good fodder for the blog.



Thats how steep it is man.


So anyways, here's a pic while waiting in the queue...real nervous la, and so many screams...it didnt help that 2 grown man pulled out from the ride, they walked passed us and I was ehhh....nvm.


Okay, so I lied when i said no photos available for the ride, well, for my blog readers I defy all safety instructions, and took a vid of the entire ride while sitting on it, I promise, at times, my handphone nearly flew out of my hands as i filmed this. The vid begins with us going up, you know, before the huge plunge, at first everyone was going "it isnt so bad afterall" then as we climbed higher...everyone became "O.M.G.....we got conned into this....shit......noooooooo" then someone said "eh look down there" we look down where she pointed, alot of people started screaming, because we were looking above trees and mountains already. I was O_O nooooooo got conned. then the ride began...so eh, enjoy the vid













Okay sorry, for some unknown reason, the vid freezes at 31 secs onwards, but you can continue to hear our screams for the next 2 minutes. It funny to hear it really...and be grateful at least you had this "video" to watch, i nearly lost the phone while the "G-force" was bending my neck. tsk. They said no camera's allowed somemore ok!

[EDITORS NOTE: Sorry, as I viewed the post, blogger for some reason, doesnt allow the video to play from the point on where it froze, it just stops at 31 sec, but on the vid i have it's 2.30 minutes]

Sorry if you guys are disappointed, I am too *sigh* It be really cool to show your my experience on the world's steepest roller coaster.

Well, so to make up, i found two videos for you, one, a promo demostration of the T-Express, and the second, another guy who actually recorded the whole thing on a better camera.

Cheers.






No comments: