Friday, February 6, 2009

Best Student gets a B!

okay, here's how my (school) life is, as of now. Since we've done all the radio test that we have, my current grade is 60/90 and thus, I need 10/10 for my participation to get a 'B'. Now that sucks right. =_=

Anyways, here's my team's banner, nice right? I really wanna do design for a living :)


Anyways, I was working myself nuts on the flash yesterday, and I have finally discovered how to put music into your flash. So here is something your might want to know before your put music into your flash.
(btw, people who are not using flash might still be interested in reading this, because I'll be teaching you how you can remix your music and convert it into the proper file format)

  1. Music played in flash (to my current knownledge), will be played all the way. So that means even if you only want the first 10 sec of a song, it will play all 4 mins of it for eg.
  2. How you can solve this, is to remix your music.
  3. I did it by using final cut express. cut paste etc etc in the audio lane
  4. Export your file into AVI movie
NOW THIS PART: Is used for noob people like me who do not convert music formats much.
  1. Go to this website, and download Jodix (for windows only)
  2. You will get a 15 day trial (unsure if its safe but I already did it and it seems fine)
  3. Extract, covert! to whatever format you want! (mp3 for flash)
Okay, so thats how you get your remix soundtrack, I did a remixed track for a Resident Evil 5 trailer (my groups doing a gaming site), using Halo 2's Mjolnir Mix and a Naruto track ;P

Right, so what you do is, in flash:
  1. Go to file > import to library (I assume its "file" la, but just "import to library")
  2. Select your mp3 file
  3. After its done processing, open a new layer > click on first keyframe
  4. And at the window with the properties etc, click on "sound" > "Mark's_erratic" .mp3
  5. You're done.
  6. PS: you might like to extend the frames for the layer to see the length of the full song, so easier to plan your flash.

Hope all these helped, it worked for me :D
And I hope it works for you.
So yeah, if you're glad that I posted this up for your reference, bless me, cauz I did some predictions for my current grades, and I'm gonna need all the blessings I can get!

Have a good last week at school all.
That is, before the two 40% exams come! ahahaha.

No comments: