Monday, February 9, 2009

My first Brush!


yayy, I know its so-so, or maybe what even tabitha (hao man) would say 'sucks'. but still. its my first brush and I like it! haha. If you guys want it then let me know, cauz I'm not thinking of uploading any until my standard is more 'downloadable'-worthy. haha, of course, after the brush was used, i added wings and bevel/emboss it, the actual one looks like the crazy jumper. But their just examples on how you guys can use a brush.

[Why do my brushes seem narcissistic? Since I desire originality, I will only use photos that I take..... ..... ....ouh...but that means I might need a better camera =_= ouh shyte. ouhkay, nvm I will borrow pics for now :( and if anyone needs a new banner or desktop graphic, ask me please! I need the experience :D]

No comments: